Are you a creative, experienced, highly organised and a proactive Traffic Manager? Has your fascination for toys never disappeared? Then look no further. Come and join us and support our team to new heights.
We are looking for a Traffic Manager to strengthen our team as soon as possible.
What do we ask from you?
- Coordinating traffic between Design-, Marketing-, Sales- and Sourcing & Production departments;
- Verify that all the necessary information has been supplied (filled-in briefing document, a set due date, etc.) for new requests for the studio;
- Discuss with the requestor if any other departments are needed for the task and, if so, which people should be involved;
- Planning the work process and -priorities of the Design department, anticipate the need for hiring freelancers;
- Reporting to the Creative Director;
- Estimate which people are needed to complete the task (internal/external) based on their skill set and availability (resource planning, hour registrations).
Skills you bring;
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in the Design or Communication field;
- Experienced with creative workflow/processes and product design and -processes;
- An enthusiastic, proactive, team-player and motivator;
- Analytical, with a sharp eye for detail, managing deadlines, setting priorities;
- Min. 5 years of proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Strong in communications, you know how and in which way to communicate to different types of stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving skills and never lose sight on the bigger picture (helicopter view);
- You are always in the driver seat and keen to make it happen;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Excited about toys, games and kids.
We make a difference by being different. The company is a fast-growing, dynamic and creative loyalty specialist, that works with grocery retailers in more than 20 countries. Headquartered in the center of Amsterdam, we have offices in Australia, Hong Kong and South-Africa.
Our company is a think-tank buzzing with creative strategists, marketers, designers, innovators, toy makers, techies, movie buffs, analysts, field researchers, globetrotters, pirates, smile creators, trend watchers and cool hunters. We are an agency that designs playful & educational loyalty concepts to develop families and businesses globally. From concept, to creative, to sourcing and production.
Originating from being a creative toy design studio and knowing the insights of what drives kids and families, the agency develops out of this core DNA into new countries and into new business channels like Petrol, Airlines and Leisure. We work with both licensed IP (e.g. Disney) as own IP (e.g. Little Shop).
Industries Marketing / Retail Loyalty / Toys
Type Privately Held
Headquarters City Centre, Amsterdam
Company Size 52 employees
What we offer
- A company culture focused at unleashing your inner-child; come as you are;
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you;
- An easily accessible workplace right on the Amsterdam Canals;
- A competitive monthly compensation;
- Arguably the best lunch made by our Chef;
- The ability to develop yourself and to grow within the agency.