Senior Digital Project Manager
As a project manager, you are responsible – along with your multidisciplinary team – for managing projects successfully. You are the contact person for the client and you supervise your team. You communicate with developers, marketers, designers and business analysts about process as well as content. You are naturally accurate and communicate clearly. You safeguard quality, budget and planning. You ensure everyone does what has been agreed, while also being able to respond flexibly to the unexpected. You take account of differing interests, but never lose sight of the desired result.
What will you be doing as a Senior Digital Project Manager?
- You are responsible for the daily operational management of scrum teams at the office, at partners and/ or at the client
- You monitor, administer and report on the project and manage the budget for the client
- You create the project plan and ensure the availability of people and resources
- You make and monitor agreements with third parties to safeguard the planning or adjust it if necessary
What are we looking for in a Senior Digital Project Manager?
Obviously, you need to know how to prepare and manage a project plan. The same goes for safeguarding and adjusting budgets. You have 5+ year experience with commercial projects involving external clients working on both a fixed price and actual-cost basis. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
In addition, we are also looking for the following:
- You have an affinity for technology and creation;
- You have experience with Agile/scrum projects and are familiar with other methodologies;
At this agency, they believe in an integrated working partnership with their clients. They usually do this at the office, but occasionally they work at the client’s place or at one of their other locations. This requires flexibility and gives you the opportunity to broaden your network.
What do they offer you in return?
As part of their multidisciplinary teams, you enjoy significant freedom as you work for and with large clients on challenging projects. They work hard, laugh a lot and are proud of what they do. They regularly seek the edges of innovation and creativity during their Labs sessions, and support your development through the internal Academy. There are also plenty of fun things to do as colleagues. These include ‘downloading’ the week every Friday afternoon with an office drink, and you can take part in activities organised by their staff association (ski trips, parties, city trips and sports activities).