Resource manager / Traffic manager
Job & You
We are looking for a digital resource/ traffic manager to join our team. No two days are the same and there are hectics, but because of your clear planning, the whole team runs like an oiled machine.
- Organizing is your second nature. You live for deadlines.
- You can take a beating and saying no is no problem for you.
- You feel comfortable representing everyone's interests in achieving a common objective
- When you get a briefing, you think ahead and handle in the most ideal and efficient way.
- You are eager to learn, socially flexible and service-minded. You also have a (self) startup mentality.
- You have knowledge and understanding of agency and digital production processes.
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level.
- You have 2-3 years of experience as Traffic/ resource Manager at a (digital) agency
With this we trust you blindly
- You review briefings and incoming requests.
- You work independently with a state-of-the-art planning tool.
- You plan and oversee the whole workload and inform proactively towards the teams.
- You work seamless with great colleagues such as Account managers, Producers, Strategy planners, Creatives, UX Designers, Designers and Developers.
- You work with and report to the Operations Director.
It is a creative agency with a strong digital DNA and roots in digital production. They create digital campaigns but also focus on services and products. They believe brands get noticed by understanding what drives their customers. They stand out with sustainable ideas that add value to the lives of people. Standing out requires top notch creativity. Fitting in requires clear strategic insights and leading-edge technical knowledge. That is why they merge Creativity, Strategy and Technology.
What we offer
- A position at one of the most creative and professional digital agencies in Amsterdam.
- A fun work environment.
- The best colleagues, you can wish for.
- The opportunity to work for an A-list brands.
- Great experience, high levels of responsibility and many opportunities to take the initiative